Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C#, VB .NET and ASP.NET
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Highly experienced in developing through VB .NET
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: