Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in VB .NET, .Net and SQL
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: