Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in ASP.NET MVC Framework, .Net and SQL
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Have good knowledge of and experience with .Net
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in SQL, C# and Java could also consider SQL Developer positions.