Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Excellent problem solving abilities
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Mexico City-based company is hiring for a Desarrollador .net with experience in .Net, Design and Training
Candidates seeking a Desarrollador .NET JR y PLENO in Mexico City should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires .Net, ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio
Candidates seeking a Desarrollador .Net Sistemas in Mexico City should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires .Net, Modeling Language and UML
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 65 offers in None
There were 36 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: