Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- SQL, ASP.NET and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Excellent problem solving abilities
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A company based in Mexico City advertised for a Desarrollador .NET. The job requirements include .Net, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Excel
A Desarrollador .NET PaaS position is being advertised by a company in Mexico City. Interested parties should have skills in Cloud computing, .Net and SQL
A Desarrollador .net Jr is being sought by a company in Mexico City. Eligible candidates should have experience in .Net, MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 95 offers in None
There were 50 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, C# and SQL could also consider SQL Developer positions.