Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 129 offers in None
There were 57 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Java and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.