Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Java
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 111 offers in None
There were 68 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Engineering, Lead Programmer and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.