Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- A good eye for detail and quality
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Mexico City-based company is hiring for a Programador Java Mongo APX with experience in Java, Programmer and Team Building
A Mexico City-based company is hiring for a Desarrollador programador Java with experience in Programmer, Java and Technician
Candidates seeking a Desarrollador Java SQL Buscamos jóvenes profesionales in Mexico City should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires SQL, Java and Team Building
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 83 offers in None
There were 43 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Engineering and Java could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.