Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Hibernate
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Mexico City-based company is seeking a Desarrollador Java Net con experiencia experienced in Java, .Net and Java EE
A company based in Mexico City advertised for a Desarrollador java Urgente contratación inmediata. The job requirements include Java, Hibernate and Labour Law
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 59 offers in None
There were 46 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Spring Framework, Engineering and Java could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.