Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Spring Framework
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Desarrollador Java Back End Disponibilidad inmediata position is being advertised by a company in Mexico City. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Backend Development and Spring Framework
A Mexico City-based company is seeking a Desarrollador Java Sr experienced in Java, HTML and CSS
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 79 offers in None
There were 38 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Lead Programmer could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.