Working as a Lead Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
A lead Java developer is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects developed in the Java programming language. Alternative titles for this position are senior Java developer, lead developer Java, Java team lead or technical Java team lead. Lead Java developers oversee all work related to the engineering process such as soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring the products. They normally mentor the more junior members of the team and oversee their contributions to the project.
Working as a Lead Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Lead Programmer, Architecture and Spring Framework
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Lead Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Lead Java Developer job postings
A Java SR Polanco Urgente is being sought by a company in Mexico City. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, WildFly and Apache Tomcat
Candidates seeking a "consultor Java Sr - Soporte A Aplicaciones" in Mexico City should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Consultancy and Hibernate
Occupations related to Lead Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Lead Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Lead Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate could also consider Java Developer positions.