Working as a Lead Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
A lead Java developer is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects developed in the Java programming language. Alternative titles for this position are senior Java developer, lead developer Java, Java team lead or technical Java team lead. Lead Java developers oversee all work related to the engineering process such as soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring the products. They normally mentor the more junior members of the team and oversee their contributions to the project.
Working as a Lead Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Lead Programmer, Java and Engineering
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Spring Framework
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Lead Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Lead Java Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Lead Java Developer:
There are currently 3 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Lead Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Lead Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Lead Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate could also consider Java Developer positions.