Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are CakePHP, PHP and Apache Web server
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Symfony
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
A Desarrollador PHP is being sought by a company in Mexico City. Eligible candidates should have experience in PHP, CSS and HTML5
Job prospects as a PHP Developer:
There are currently 13 offers in None
There were 9 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to PHP Developer: