Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in .Net, C# and Python
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer: