Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C++, C# and Software Engineering
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A Mexico City-based company is hiring for a Senior Level Software Engineer freelance with experience in Software Engineering, Kernel and WinDbg
A Implementador Desarrollador de Software Ingeniero en Sistemas de Computación Matemáticas o Mecatrónica position is being advertised by a company in Mexico City. Interested parties should have skills in Computing, Mathematics and Mechatronics
A Mexico City-based company is seeking a Ingeniero software Programador experienced in Programmer, .Net and Ef
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 13 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, Mvc and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.