Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C++, Java and Programmer
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C#
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer: