Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Python, C++ and .Net
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Web Development, HTML and C# could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.