Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Desarrollador Web PHP Freelance en modalidad HomeOffice in Mexico City should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires PHP, MODX and Internet Access
A Mexico City-based company is seeking a Recién Egresado Sistemas Desarrollador Web (php) experienced in PHP, Labour Law and Ajax
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 12 offers in None
There were 7 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML5, CSS and SQL could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.