Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Web Development, PHP and Front End Development
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A ANALISTA DE BASE DE DATOS Y DESARROLLO WEB is being sought by a company in Mexico City. Eligible candidates should have experience in Web Development, Data analysis and Microsoft SQL Server
A Programador Web PHP position is being advertised by a company in Mexico City. Interested parties should have skills in Programmer, PHP and jQuery
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 11 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in SQL, Web Development and CSS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.