Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Web Development
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 27 offers in None
There were 17 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML5, Graphical User Interface and Web Development could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.